Sunday 22nd October 2023 7:30-8:30pm
Our online course thoughtfully designed for parents of neurodiverse children. Sensory play is a vital learning component for all children, but in particular neurodiverse children or those with additional needs, this course has been put together to help parents to understand sensory play and neurodiversity and how to encourage sensory play safely at home.
- Understanding the importance of sensory play and its benefits on overall wellbeing
- Materials to use
- How to make safe sensory bases
- How to make up a sensory tray
- Neurodiversity & sensory play
- How sensory play can assist with communication and encouraging a healthy relationship with food.
- How to encourage sensory play with a sensory avoiders
- Irish suppliers
There will be a chance to ask any questions you may have.
Please note places are non refundable and non transferable. All attendees will receive a copy of the recording and course materials.